|Date Posted||24. July 2018|
Marketing / PR
Founded in 2002, Exberliner is Germany's largest English-language magazine. Based in and focused on Berlin, it covers culture, nightlife and politics with a monthly print edition, a website and two weekly newsletters. We are currently looking for a:
Part-time marketing intern (3 Months, unpaid)
As a part of Exberliner’s business team, you’ll assist in a one-off project aiming to audit, analyse and develop a unique strategy aiming to expand EXB magazine’s distribution network. We are looking for an energetic and fast-learning student at our office in Mitte, Berlin.
The internship requires 20 hours per week and for a period of three months.
- Audit current results
- Data & Analysis of distribution and sales points, preparing data visualization on the ongoing project
- Identify issues and problem-solving tools
- develop expansion strategy using EXB’s branding tools
- Identify new partners and cross-marketing synergies
- Define targets and modelise expansion
The ideal candidate:
- is a junior or above pursuing a degree or graduate degree in Marketing or Business
- has excellent command of German and English
- has working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- is enthusiastic, dedicated and willing to accept constructive criticism
- is familiar with Exberliner's print and online editions and its concept
- the opportunity to work in the attractive professional environment as part of a motivated team
- the possibility to work on a one-off marketing project from start to finish and be credited with its potential success
- in-depth, insider knowledge of Berlin: people, places, history and hot-button issues
- the opportunity to attend Exberliner parties and film screenings, as well as select cultural event and exhibitions in Berlin, for free (and the occasional free drink!)
Interested? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.