|Date Posted||2. July 2019|
Writing / Editing / Translation
|Street + Number||Max-Beer-Strasse, 48|
Exberliner Magazine is looking for a Music writer/editor
We are looking for a music editor to curate and produce the content for Exberliner's monthly music section (print and online). The section covers concerts of all genres, festivals of all sizes, local labels, night life and clubbing. The music editor is in charge of writing and assigning interviews, news, reviews and previews for this section, as well as the occasional online write-up. He or she will also have the opportunity to pitch editorial features (music-related or otherwise) for the magazine's front section. The position is part-time and on a freelance basis.
The ideal applicant will have:
- experience as music editor or cultural journalist
- in-depth knowledge of Berlin's music scene: history, major venues and power players
- a track record of attending concerts and festivals in Berlin
- great communication/interpersonal skills
- good time management and sense of responsibility
- no conflicts of interest
- must be based in Berlin and have lived here for at least one year
Interested? Send your application/CV and samples of your work to email@example.com.