|Date Posted||4. January 2018|
Marketing / PR
The Hertie School of Governance in Berlin prepares exceptional students for leadership positions in government, business, and civil society. The School also offers experienced professionals the opportunity to deepen their skills in the field of public management. A renowned international faculty with expertise in economics, business, law, political and social science take an interdisciplinary, policy-oriented approach to the School's teaching and research agenda. The Hertie School is an international centre, with a variety of first-rate academic projects and a diverse student body. The School actively engages in public debate with its wide range of events bringing together experts from academia and the world of practice. The School was founded in 2003 as a project of the Hertie Foundation, which remains the major partner.
The School’s Communications department seeks to fill the following position
Programme Marketing Associate (m/f)
Part-time (30 hours/week)
to support the School’s international programme marketing and branding. The post is for an initial 2 years period to be filled as soon as possible.
- Responsibility for the further growth of the School’s programme marketing activities in several countries
- Conception, planning, setup and coordination of international programme marketing campaigns
- Continuous optimization of your own new and already existing campaigns based on conversion-KPI-goals
- Planning and monitoring advertising-, marketing- and user acquisition-campaign-budgets
- Analysis and reporting of the campaign performance to find further optimization-potential
- Close cooperation and coordination with the department’s editorial team
- Close cooperation with the School’s Recruitment and Admissions team
- Providing insight/feedback regarding the Hertie School corporate design
- University degree in marketing, communication or a related field, international experience is a plus
- Practical experience in online/social media and content marketing, branding. A good grasp on user experience design would be advantageous.
- Demonstrable experience with marketing data analysis and Key Performance Indicators (Conversion Rates, ClickThroughRates, Customer Lifetime Value, etc.)
- Working experience in a higher education institution or think tank would be advantageous but is not a must
- Excellent writing skills and an affinity for cross media content development
- Strong drive and eager to take initiative
- An analytical mind set and a solid understanding of numbers, must enjoy structuring and analysing big data sets
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with CMS, Typo3 would be preferable
- Proactive person with a can-do attitude
- Native English speaker preferred, professional proficiency in German is a plus
We offer a stimulating international and diverse academic environment. The Hertie School is a vibrant academic community that emphasizes excellence in research and teaching as well as an interdisciplinary perspective. Our school has been certified as a family-friendly work environment in higher education and an equal opportunity employer (s. www.hertie-school.org for further information).
To apply: Please send your complete application portfolio including cover letter and CV, your salary expectations and information as to your availability, using the heading “Programme Marketing Associate” to email@example.com. The deadline for full consideration is January 31, 2018. Strict confidentiality is assured.
Please contact Regine Kreitz, Director Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions.