|Date Posted||6. July 2020|
Marketing / PR
|Street + Number||Linienstraße|
To support our Administration Team, we are looking for an inspiring Communication Manager in full-time.
Berlin Metropolitan School is the oldest international school in the center of Berlin. 1000 students from over 55 countries attend our school and are taught using the best international and national curriculum programs. As an integrated all-day school, we are allowing students from kindergarten through 12th grade to complete a modern and values-based education, culminating into an internationally recognized diploma. An international team of more than 200 dedicated employees lead the way for the learning success of our students.
- Being operational lead of communication channels and communication portfolio in collaboration with Executive Director (digital and print)
- Creating multimedia content for all communication channels
- Planning and managing the design, content, and production
of marketing materials in collaboration with Graphic Designer
- Maintaining and editing Website, manage service providers and agencies
- Developing and implementing effective communication strategies with the focus on our social media presence and introducing new communication channels
- Collaborating with Principals and approaching teachers and students to gain content
- Preparing presentations and speeches of Executive Director
- Writing and editing of articles and texts (e.g. event reports, newsletter articles, etc.)
- Translating of texts, presentations, formal and informal communication from German into English
What we are looking for:
- University degree with specialization in communication
(or comparable subject)
- Work experience in communication, especially in social media
- Great writing and editing skills
- Excellent written and spoken English (native speaker level)
- Good German language skills
- Independent and solution-oriented working method
- High quality awareness and conscientious approach
- Ability to work in a team and high resilience
- Knowledge of Typo3, Photoshop, InDesign
- Great willingness to work with Teachers and students
What to expect at BMS:
- We offer a modern, inspiring work environment with international employees and an open school community in the heart of Berlin.
- The opportunity to grow in an interesting environment and to define with us new quality standards in the field of education.
- Continuous personal development through professional development days and individual training.
- Staff benefits such as daily free lunch and sabbatical opportunities.
- Flexible work time and home office opportunities.
- Our co-operation and the sense of belonging together are characterized by a special team spirit and a respectful and harmonious interaction.
- Our open-door-culture with the leadership, collaborative learning and case counselling creates an inspiring and supporting collaboration.
We are looking forward to receiving your application:
Berlin Metropolitan School
Mrs Silke Friedrich