|Location||Berlin Mitte, Germany|
|Date Posted||27. November 2017|
Writing / Editing / Translation
|Street + Number||Oranienburger Str. 66|
WHO WE ARE:
We are internetstores – the leading specialist for bike and outdoor products in Europe. Founded in 2003, we are today among the biggest and most profitable e-commerce companies, with more than 40 online shops, more than 2 million page views per day and an unparalleled product selection. We are fahrrad.de, Bikester, Brügelmann, CAMPZ and Addnature and we have only one goal: offering our clients from 16 different countries quality products and latest trends for the best prices as well as an excellent shopping experience!
You want to be part of this success story and work behind the scenes of an international online retailer to promote our growth? Apply online - more than 550 colleagues in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Lyon and Stockholm look forward to meeting you!
WHAT IT IS ABOUT:
As a Content Editor at internetstores you will work closely with our international team. We’re always striving to adapt the content to fit each specific market while keeping the process smooth and easy. We act as a service provider to several other teams in the organization, which means our tasks vary a lot from week to week. We want to make sure we provide relevant and correct product information, have helpful guides, create attractive newsletters, have well-phrased campaigns and always keep the information on the shops up to date.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You’ll be responsible for most of the written content on our Dutch Bikester and CAMPZ website - developing ideas and concepts to optimize the website at a linguistic level
- You’ll help create localized content for various stakeholders (e.g. Marketing, Production, Shops)
- You’ll take care of creation, translations and localizations for product, brand and category content as well as for marketing and campaign content (e.g. print magazines, newsletters)
- You’ll take care of incoming translations and localizations from the different channels (e.g. SEO or CRM) or departments
- You’ll carry out language quality checks of externally created content
- You'll be responsible for projects within the Editorial team and have a unique overview on one of the most vibrant European e-commerce landscape
WHAT YOU NEED:
- You are a native Dutch speaker, fluent in English and ideally in German
- You are a bike and/or outdoor enthusiasts and love the products
- You have a professional experience in translating and in writing creative content
- You have excellent writing skills and the ability to adapt your tone of voice to fit a specific market or customer
- You complete your tasks with responsibility and devotion to high quality
- You are a teamplayer and love to work in an international team
WHAT TO EXPECT:
An exciting job in a fast growing company in the heart of Berlin. We offer you a job with responsibility and creative leeway, employee discounts on our full product range, bike leasing, corporate benefits and amazing, international colleagues in all departments.
Larissa Häfner, HR Manager | Oranienburger Str. 66, 10117 Berlin | (+49) 0711/93305-148 | firstname.lastname@example.org | internetstores.de