|Location||Berlin Kreuzberg 36, Germany|
|Date Posted||17. July 2017|
Sales / Business Development
|Street + Number||Ritterstraße 11|
idealo is a Berlin-based, start-up, success story. Sixteen years ago, idealo started with the mission of helping our users to make the best purchasing decisions. Today, we are the leading price comparison website in Europe and one of the largest portals in the German e-commerce market. We achieved this by obtaining more than 1.3 million page impressions per
day, 58.000 Online-Shops, around 200 million product offers and more than 5 million app downloads.
As a member of our team, you can expect to work in a self-governed, international, and inspirational environment. We are located in the heart of Berlin, and we offer a unique idealo-spirit. The employees’ original ideas are the driving force that move our business forward. If you are passionate about improving the world of online shopping, alongside 650 idealos, apply with us today.
Project Manager / Country Manager Spain (m/f)
About your new role
- You are responsible for the growing, volume, profit, and budget of our activities in Spain.
- You coordinate and motivate our Spanish team mixed from different departments such as Content Management, Marketing and Sales.
- You define and implement new strategies for growing, sales, and marketing perspectives as well as defining business goals in close collaboration with all relevant departments.
- You are responsible for the annual business and budget planning in consultation with the unit lead manager.
- You search for new business partners and establish new strategic cooperation.
- You present reports defined on KPIs, markets, and competitors to the unit leads as well as taking care for the controlling.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in a prestigious ecommerce company, business consultancy, and/or start-up scene.
- Outstanding graduation in economic or comparable studies.
- Super experienced in leading projects, team lead experience is an advantage.
- Independent, structured, and results-oriented approach to work.
- Self-initiative, assertiveness, and outstanding communication skills on all levels.
- Dynamic personality with high-motivation.
- Strong analytical skills and deep commercial understanding.
- Ideally native speaker or at least business proficient language skills in Spanish AND very good German and/or English skills.
At idealo you can expect:
- Training opportunities for your individual management or specialist career
- The provision of all necessary equipment that you need to deliver top performances
- Employees are self-reliant and free to schedule their own work day
- Onboarding program including Welcome Day,
- Trainings and individual incorporation
- The chance to work together on our goals, while also working to create something new
650 motivated colleagues and a cool office loft in the trendy district of Kreuzberg
+49 (0)30 800 970 729