|Location||Berlin Mitte, Germany|
|Date Posted||26. February 2017|
Customer Service / Support
|Street + Number||Tamara Danz Str.1|
Zalando’s success also tells the story of our exceptional team and our efforts. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the world’s best online fashion experience.
Our business unit Zalando Operations oversees departments that are central to the shopping experience of our customers in all international Zalando shops: Customer Care, Logistics, Content Creation and Payment. The Zalando Customer Care assists all fashion lovers shopping at Zalando. Our goal: to create the perfect shopping experience for our international customers. No matter if a customer is looking for advice pre- or post- purchase: we provide support for our customers via phone and email. As for quality, we set high standards: Zalando is one of the best online fashion retailers and we claim to be the best customer service for fashion eCommerce.
There's no stopping us growing and we are looking for you to join our team – to start immediately, in a permanent role and at our beautiful Berlin location. As a Customer Care Specialist you represent Zalando to the outside world, building the image of the company and providing a unique customer experience.
- You will respond to diverse customer inquiries and help our customers to solve their questions via phone and email (inbound only)
- You will help and give advice to our customers about our Zalando services and fashion products
- You will be ready to provide support with administrative tasks on a regular basis
- Together with the whole team you will live and promote the Zalando lifestyle
- You have excellent knowledge of Dutch and/or Flemish, in written and spoken form
- Your English and/or German skills enable you to have a casual conversation with colleagues from all over the world
- A strong service oriented working style, tactfulness and patience helps you to satisfy our customers
- Your solution focused mindset and eye for detail facilitates your daily work
- Basic knowledge of MS Office and general computer skills are required
- No time for boredom! Zalando is an energetic company where something new happens every day
- Flat hierarchies and team work in a cooperative, international environment
- A full-time (40 hours) or part-time (15, 20, 25, 30 hours) position, starting immediately
- A dynamic, motivated and multinational team of experts to inspire and support you
- An easily accessible workplace right on the main arteries of the hottest Berlin districts
- Personal development opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- An attractive employee discount on our online shop
WANT TO JOIN US?
Then we would be more than happy to receive your application!
Any further queries? Please do not hesitate to contact Sarah via firstname.lastname@example.org