|Location||Berlin Mitte, Germany|
|Date Posted||22. July 2017|
Customer Service / Support
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
At Casper, we believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design products and experiences to help you dream your way to a better life!
We are looking for a key member (m/f) of our EU Customer Experience Team in our Berlin office. Our EU Customer Experience Team represents the Casper brand by managing customer relationships and providing best-in-class support for customers throughout the entire journey of purchasing a Casper product and beyond.
The right candidate is excited to be one of the first few employees at a successful venture-backed consumer brand and is eager to take on an array of responsibilities.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Manage and coach our Customer Experience Specialists to deliver a best-in-class customer experience
- Mentor Specialists to improve customer interactions across phone, live chat, email, and text channels on a daily basis and synthesize into actionable feedback
- Own the day-to-day management of the CX Specialist team to improve both quality of service and SLA on all channels as well as act as the Lead on Duty to field questions, make appropriate decisions for unusual customer interactions and manage escalations
- Daily and weekly 1-on-1 discussions with Customer Experience Specialists to increase performance on a personal level including increasing individual KPIs
- Prioritize continued professional development in order to grow the next generation of team leaders
- Synthesize feedback from specialists on a daily basis into actionable improvements for the team
- Continue to interact directly with customers, acting as the voice of Casper on the front lines and exemplify what it means to have excellent Casper-grade CX
- Assist the recruiting team with screening, interviewing, hiring, and retaining top talent
- Liaise with our global Customer Experience Team
Our dream candidate...
- Has native fluency in English and German and French (additional languages are a plus)
- Has 5+ years experience in customer service at a consumer-centric organization (ideally e-commerce)
- Has 2+ years experience in people management, preferably within customer experience, sales, or community development
- Has a deep passion for helping customers and creating unprecedented customer experiences; you continually challenge the status quo and have the mentality that we can always do better
- Is highly motivated, committed and able to adapt, work and grow in fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Is able to identify specific customer needs and to provide creative, effective solutions
- Is able to multi-task, prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines
- Is an analytical and strategic thinker, a problem solver who is highly organized
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills
- Has good knowledge of backend systems such as SalesForce is a plus
- Has a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- Has a love for sleep and an interest in elevating the conversation regarding it!
Yes, we’re friendly. Here’s our story!
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- A cool office in Berlin Mitte
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!