|Location||Berlin, Mitte, Germany|
|Date Posted||22. July 2017|
Customer Service / Support
|Street + Number||Dircksenstrasse 47|
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
At Casper, we believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design products and experiences to help you dream your way to a better life!
We are looking for passionate members (m/f) of our EU Customer Experience Team for our Berlin office, both part-time and full-time. Our EU Customer Experience Team represents the Casper brand by managing customer relationships and providing best-in-class support for customers throughout the entire journey of purchasing a Casper product and beyond.
The right candidates are excited to be some of the first few employees at a new venture-backed consumer brand and are eager to take on an array of responsibilities.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Act as the voice of Casper on the front lines, delivering joyful experiences and developing lasting relationships with customers via phone calls, emails, live chats and text messages
- Manage customer relationships efficiently and effectively
- Deliver best-in-class customer service over the phone, email, text and live chat
- Be a constant ambassador of our core values and mission statement by providing and sharing great customer experiences, new messaging, ideas and feedback
- Support the wider team by ensuring that customer orders, deliveries and returns are processed seamlessly, from initiation through completion
- Liaise with Casper’s delivery partners to resolve customer issues promptly and effectively
- Capture customer insights and work across marketing, tech and operations teams to improve the overall customer experience
- Think creatively about ways in which we can optimize each customer’s experience
Our dream candidate...
- Is passionate about Casper’s goal of helping people dream their way to better lives and inspires and educates others about all that we have to offer,
- Is fluent in German, English and French (additional languages, like Dutch, are a plus)
- Has experience in a customer service, sales or community development role—preferably at a consumer-centric startup
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills
- Has a resume and application 100% free of spelling and grammar errors
- Is detail-oriented and highly organized; able to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Is friendly and patient team player who works well with a wide range of personalities
- Has a ‘no task is too small’ attitude and passion for providing all customers with the best solution to their unique project needs
- Has a love for sleep and an interest in elevating the conversation regarding it!
Yes, we’re friendly. Here’s our story!
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, and is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, and its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows and a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- A cool office in Berlin Mitte
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks and coffee
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!