|Date Posted||4. July 2019|
Customer Service / Support
|Street + Number||Wöhlertstraße 12|
TolaData (www.toladata.com) is a web-based software developed for the not-for-profit sector that supports program management and monitoring & evaluation (M&E). We provide an intuitive software solution to increase transparency and make it easier for organisations to create positive impact with their programs.
Based in Berlin, Germany, we are looking for a Customer Success Executive, full or part time. This is a junior role and a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their sales and customer-facing skills.
- You engage and offer support to new users by phone, chat or email.
- You support our sales team in onboarding new clients.
- You analyse customers’ issues and support the team in constantly improving TolaData.
- You help our sales team identify new leads and engage relevant organisations.
- You contribute to the ongoing development of user support materials such as help centre articles, our in-app product tour and user guides.
- You enjoy the contact with customers and work reliably, independently and highly customer-orientated
- You have an excellent and comprehensive verbal expression in English, German skills would be a plus
- You like working in an international team and appreciate exchanging ideas and knowledge with colleagues
- Ideally you have professional experience, preferably in call center or customer support
- You are interested in supporting the not-or-profit sector, engaging with NGOs and their teams around the world
- Be part of making a value driven product a success
- Be part of an international team
- Working with experts from a wide range of backgrounds, from NGOs and software development to e-commerce and online marketing
- Flat hierarchies in a small team with a great working environment
- 30 vacation days annually
TO APPLY: Send us your CV, LinkedIn or anything else that can give us an idea about who you are, what you do and why you want to work with us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your contact: Jo Bennett