|Date Posted||21. July 2017|
Customer Service / Support
|Street + Number||Paul Lincke Ufer 39-40|
We all care deeply about the work we do, and the tools we use. We try and create an environment that allows for personal & professional growth.
We believe culture is not a list of items. It’s the people you work with, but here are a few of the ideas we feel strongly about.
Venture outside your comfort zone — Ask questions. Be critical. Suggest ways of improving internal process. Be humble, admit mistakes readily, and never stop learning.
Take ownership — The more freedom and responsibility people have, the less management is needed. Do your own research, talk with others on the team and don’t let anything stand between you and the results you want.
Great communication — The ability to exchange ideas efficiently is an important part of your skillset.
Bias towards action — Assume your first iteration will need improvement. The sooner you launch the sooner you can improve. Instead of speculating come back next week with real data.
- Manage customer support for the English and German market (native English needed!)
- Help to improve processes and structure to accommodate our fast growth
- Make users happy and answer each inquiry to the best of your ability
- Inform the team about problems of our users
- Experience with customer support in a startup environment
- Solution-oriented person who enjoys making people happy
- Excellent written communication skills in German, Spanish and English
- Great communicator and team player
- Reliable person and ready to work in a high-growth environment
- Bonus for knowledge about fitness and nutrition
- A very competitive package
- True start up environment with potential to take initiatives and get a lot of responsibilities
- Great learning experience
- Passionate and caring team
- International and fun environment
- Great product helping users worldwide to stay healthy
Apply now with a short summary of you and CV.