|Date Posted||5. December 2018|
Customer Service / Support
|Street + Number||Stralauer Platz 33-34|
Ubeeqo has one mission: revolutionize the way we move, with progressive technology and impressive ease and access.
Yet in our big cities, car ownership is increasingly expensive and restrictive. For this reason, Ubeeqo strives to offer solutions to both individuals and companies.
Founded in 2008 and expanding in Europe, Ubeeqo is a fast growing technology company, part of Europcar Mobility Group. Today, Ubeeqo is present in 8 cities: Paris, Brussels, London, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona and Milan.
We provide cities with a large network of cars that anyone can book for personal or business mobility needs at all times. We also work with companies in order to offer them the best possible option when it comes to fleet optimisation, providing the cars and technology to operate the service through corporate carsharing.
This is our time. It’s time to ride!
You would take care of:
- Being the first contact point for our european users on all issues and requests
- Answering customer request via phone
- Managing challenging situations in cooperation with other departments of our company
- Helping us improve our services, the user experience and our processes and tools
- Supporting our fleet and operations teams
- Documenting current processes and improving processes where possible
We seek you if you:
- are native in French & fluent English (Spanish, Italian, Dutch or German are strong assets)
- have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- are flexible for changing working hours within our shiftplan (currently Mon-Sun 8:00 am - 10:00 pm)
- are start-up-minded and curious about new technologies and business models
- Have a great sense of responsibility
- Are start-up-minded and curious about new technologies and business models
What we offer you
- 26 vacation leave days per year
- an amazing atmosphere and a fun place to work
- A cool office at Berlin Ostbahnhof
- Club mate, coffee and cereals for a smooth start in your day
- A monthly budget for our Ubeeqo carsharing service