|Location||Berlin Prenzlauer Berg, Germany|
|Date Posted||23. April 2017|
IT / Software Development
|Street + Number||Saarbrücker Str. 37A|
At HelloFresh, the past 5 years have seen our mission to change the way people eat explode. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We’re now active and growing in 9 different countries in 3 continents.
Our story started in Berlin. As Europe’s tech hub, and the home of our global headquarters, it’s a dynamic, progressive environment where innovation is nurtured and promoted. Since we started, we’ve worked exceptionally hard and we’ve received almost US$ 300 million in investment which together have allowed us to create an award winning product and become one of the top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years.
As a member of HelloTech you’ll be exposed to a modern technology stack and a slick cross functional agile team setup. We have developed a refined product and provide scalability on a global level. Join our HelloTech team and help us to build a fresh food global champion!
Who we’re looking for
- You have 2+ years of solid development experience
- You have experience with Node.js
- You have a lot of experience with building different kinds of front-end web applications
- You have experience with DevOps topics, like deploying and monitoring your applications
- You can work in fast-paced teams
- You know how to take responsibility
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our engineering blog.
What we offer
- Have a fast growing, dynamic and diverse IT team
- The possibility to experiment with any new technology
- A homegrown state of the art micro-service architecture (yes for the front-end as well)
- A great open source mindset
- The opportunity to work with the newest and hottest technologies
- Bright minds for you to measure yourself with and learn from
- Give you the possibility to grow
- Work in an office in the coolest city in the world, Berlin
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Relocation service to help anyone moving to Berlin from abroad
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and your salary expectations.