|Date Posted||1. November 2017|
Design / UX / Creative
|Street + Number||Helmholtz Str 2-9|
Oxford Business Group, an international publisher of research and intelligence on emerging markets, is looking for freelance graphic assistants for its Charlottenburg office. Join a dynamic team of researchers, editors and designers engaged with the latest information about the world’s fastest-growing markets.
The Graphic Assistant will be responsible for:
- Laying out pages for books, including all components such as text, graphs, photos and other design elements;
- Creating and designing graphs and infographics;
- Liaising with field staff in other offices to collect materials for layout;
- Assisting with redesigns as necessary to keep overall look and style up-to-date;
- Working with Creative Director on new design ideas for books and other media.
- University degree in graphic arts, design, illustration or related fields;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a graphic assistant or art editor;
- Advanced English, both written and spoken (German is not required);
- Experienced in InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Freehand/Illustrator, Microsoft Office (especially Excel);
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills;
- Understanding of electronic, online and multi-media publishing;
- Organised, responsible and detail oriented.
For more information about Oxford Business Group, please visit our website.
To apply, please send a cover letter, CV and design samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.