|Date Posted||26. July 2019|
Writing / Editing / Translation
|Street + Number||Klingelhöferstraße 18|
Join our team in Berlin.
- Translate complex business, finance, tax and legal documents from German into English or English into German
- Proofread and edit translations for terminological consistency
- Develop our terminology database
- Degree in translation (bachelor's / master's) with a focus on business/law (or similar)
- First working language English with excellent German skills
- Intensive guidance right from the start from a colleague in your immediate working environment
- Diverse training programme to promote transfer of sector-specific knowledge and interdisciplinary skills
- Flexibility in the form of variable working time models and provision of technical equipment for location independent working
- Cross-divisional, global collaboration within the KPMG Network
At KPMG, our work lies at an important intersection of business, the public sphere and society. For this reason, we seek people to join us in order to tackle future challenges and to engage in lifelong learning. Learn about graduate and career development opportunities at KPMG and the issues that drive us.
Become part of our team, and together we will tackle the challenges that propel the business world. We look forward to receiving your online application. Learn about the application process here, or request further details from Kirsten Kronberg-Peukert at 0800 5764 562 (0800 KPMG JOB).
Interested? Please apply via: https://krb-jobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid=30008&siteid=5032&Areq=146112BR