|Date Posted||29. March 2018|
Sales / Business Development
|Street + Number||Friedrichstraße 224|
We shape the hotel room of the future!
As the European market leader for in-room tablets, more than 500 of the most renowned hotels worldwide trust us with their digital guest communication. For our office in Berlin, we are now looking for a passionate sales manager to promote our expansion to new European and international markets:
You want to:
- be responsible for the initial contact with decision makers in the hotel industry
- become our specialist for introducing SuitePad to our prospective clients via telephone and convince them with customer-centric solutions
- arrange appointments for our Field Sales Team and therefore lay the foundation of our success
- work closely with our Inside and Field Sales Teams to acquire new customers and drive SuitePad forward
- you speak English on a native level and a second European language fluently (preferably French, Spanish or Italian)
- you have strong communication skills and enjoy speaking on the phone
- you engage clients with a good sense of humour and your natural charm
- with your quick perception and analytical mindset you deliver convincing arguments in any situation
- you pursue your targets ambitiously and persistently
- ideally, you have already gained previous sales experience
- according to your experience and qualification an appropriate fixed salary of at least € 2.200 plus a noncapped bonus and commission
- an innovative product with global traction in a growing market
- continuous individual training and personal coaching with excellent career perspectives
- responsibility, fair targets and a steep learning curve
- a modern office, right in central Berlin
- free coffee and drinks, fresh fruits and regular team events
- an international team that is fun to work with
Who we are:
As a young Berlin start-up we re-defined the way hotels connect with guests. In the hotel room of the future, you’ll find guest directory, telephone, remote control, newspapers and room service menu, united on a single device – the SuitePad.
Do you want to buy a theatre ticket or check your departure information? Do you want to make a reservation in a restaurant or book spa treatments? Do you want to explore the tourist activities or receive notifications about daily specials? All this - and much more - is now available on touchscreen.
Become part of our team and shape our success story!
Sounds exciting to you?
If you think you are a good match, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and become our Inside Sales Manager (m/f) for International Markets! Your contact person is Elisa Mucheyer. We are looking forward to getting to know you.