|Date Posted||22. January 2018|
IT / Software Development
|Street + Number||Platanenstr., 24|
Bard College Berlin, A Liberal Arts University, is now accepting applications for a full-time (40 hr/week) position as “IT Support Specialist” (entry level). You will be responsible for the first and second level help desk for staff and students. Additionally you will support the Head of IT in all aspects of the infrastructure.
Specific duties will include:
- 1st and 2nd level help desk
- Printer support
- Windows and Mac client support
- A/V equipment support in the seminar rooms
- Creation of ID cards
- Creation of accounts (AD/E-Mail)
- Programming electronic locks
- Windows 7, 10
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2016
- Active Directory
- Linux (Debian/CentOS)
- Websites (LAMP, WordPress)
- G Suite (for Education)
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Fluency in both English and German
- At least completed apprenticeship (i.e. Fachinformatiker or IT Systemelektroniker) or BA degree
- Teamworking skills
- Valid German work permit
- Interest in working with a highly international group of students, staff and guests to the college
To apply, please send a complete application in one PDF file (cover letter, CV and references) to email@example.com.
Please direct your questions to Marco Volkmann firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ideal starting date for the position is March 1st, 2018.
Bard College Berlin is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or age.