|Location||Charlottenburg, Berlin, Germany|
|Date Posted||28. September 2018|
Admin / Operations
|Street + Number||Kurfürstendamm 177|
From the first click on our website to the point where our clients hand over their assets to us, there are many steps that need to mesh seamlessly to create a safe, inviting, and enjoyable client experience.
As Junior Office Manager (m/f):
- You are the soul of the office and give an excellent first impression of our company
- You are the first contact for customers, guests, and suppliers at the reception
- You are responsible for the distribution of office supplies, hardware, as well as snack and beverage orders
- You assist our colleagues in travel planning and booking
- You support our office manager in her day-to-day business (filing and archiving documents and contracts, researching, obtaining and comparing offers)
- You participate in the planning and implementation of external and team events and contribute your own ideas.
- You take over your own projects
- A competitive salary
- As part of the Project-A network, participation in exclusive Meet-ups and Events
- First-class technical equipment
- A committed and cooperative team
- Digital meal vouchers
- Free snacks and drinks in the office
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship or a comparable qualification
- You have already gained professional experience in office management, as a team assistant or in a comparable position (e.g. gastronomy or hotel business).
- You are familiar with the Microsoft Office package, especially with Excel
- You work very structured, independently, and on your own initiative.
- You have fluent German and English language skills
LIQID is a digital asset manager that provides private investors with access to investment strategies and conditions previously only available to high-net worth individuals. Our global investment strategies are developed by HQ Trust, the Harald Quandt family's Multi Family Office. LIQID is led by an internationally experienced management team and investors include Project A Ventures, HQ Trust, and Dieter von Holtzbrinck Ventures.
YOU ARE INTERESTED? THEN CONTACT US!
Apply with your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates) via the link or via firstname.lastname@example.org. Alexandra Deisler (email@example.com) will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have before and during the application process.