|Date Posted||19. October 2018|
Sales / Business Development
|Street + Number||Max-Beer-Strasse, 48|
Exberliner (published by Iomauna Media GmbH) is looking for a part-time (20 hours/week) Assistant in Sales/Marketing in our office near Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz, Berlin-Mitte.
Exberliner Magazine was founded by three journalists in 2002. The English-language city magazine has grown into a family of print and digital publications including Exberliner.com, Exberliner Newsletters, Exberliner City Guides and our social media channels. Exberliner stands for independent journalism and the free-thinking spirit of the city, with deep connections within the diverse international and cultural scenes of the German capital.
For students, graduates and young professionals who are motivated to gain experience in Sales/Marketing. This is an entry-level, part-time position.
- support sales team in management of partnerships and logistics
- assist with marketing efforts to expand reach and other projects
- social media campaign organisation and implementation
- 20 hours per week (4-5 days, flexible) in our office in Berlin-Mitte
The ideal candidate:
- has experience in project management
- demonstrates ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- has experience with sales, marketing, business development, social media or relevant field
- is a good fit for our diverse, multinational team
- is flexible and interested to touch on all aspects of independent magazine publishing
- identifies with the Exberliner brand
- is a great communicator in English and German (spoken and written)
- is a reliable, well-organised worker
- is ready to start ASAP
We will only be accepting applications from ambitious, outgoing candidates with excellent organisational skills. If everything goes well, this could grow into a key sales/marketing position.
Please send your application to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!