|Date Posted||7. May 2018|
Admin / Operations
Exberliner (published by Iomauna Media GbmH) is looking for a part-time (30 hours/week) office manager in our friendly office near Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz, Berlin-Mitte.
Exberliner Magazine was founded by three journalists in 2002. The English-language city magazine has grown into a family of print and digital publications including Exberliner.com, Exberliner Newsletters, Exberliner City Guides and our social media channels. Exberliner stands for independent journalism and the free-thinking spirit of the city, with deep connections within the diverse international and cultural scenes of the German capital.
- Overseeing and developing distribution of Exberliner
- Managing our subscriber base
- Straightforward bookkeeping tasks (in communication with our accountant)
- General office management
- 30 hours a week
- Fair salary with full employee benefits (health insurance, paid holidays etc)
- Ideal start date: June 1, 2018
The ideal candidate
- is a good fit in our diverse, multi-national team
- identifies with the Exberliner brand
- is a reliable, methodical and well-organised worker
- is a fast, flexible learner
- is proficient with software such as Open Office, online banking programmes etc.
- native-level German
- has knowledge of German administrative issues: taxes, insurance, contracts
- has previous experience in media, office administration, bookkeeping or running a small business
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 15th. We're looking forward to hearing from you!