|Date Posted||7. September 2018|
Writing / Editing / Translation
|Street + Number||Billbox 271595|
We are looking for a part-time freelance Photo Editor (m/f) to support our Media Manager at our in-house creative agency.
Our in-house Creative Team is responsible for the brand’s entire visual identity and communication. This includes the annual magazine, Directions; the Design Hotels™ Book, advertising campaigns, film production, partnerships, communication concepts for events, tradeshow exhibition areas, and the design of the brand’s digital platforms – including designhotels.com. The Creative Team is based in our Brand Lab in Berlin, a fertile environment for present and future ideas and partnerships, and a seedbed for innovation.
In a Nutshell:
You will support our Media Manager with selecting and editing hotel images, making required changes, putting the images online, archiving them in the media database, and managing the metadata. Further, you will assist with handling internal and external image requests.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Process images using Photoshop (crop/resize/color mode/file format) according to technical specifications
- Select photos for internal and external use based on strength of composition, content, light and color
- Manage metadata (data entry/manipulation/validation); edit photo metadata and help keep our Media Asset Management tool up-to-date following the established processes
- Check and control quality and accuracy of technical specifications and naming conventions across our online channels
- Use provided actions, tools and systems to ensure efficiency of the retouching and post processing workflows
- Track progress of ongoing projects
Experience & Mindset:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Lightroom and Bridge) with thorough knowledge of computer imaging, photographic techniques and composition
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and able to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Experience in photography, visual arts, digital media or related field
- Insight into the activities of an in-house design agency and give you the opportunity to contribute and participate in exciting online and offline design projects.
- A great experience in the niche market of luxury design hotels.
- Working in a young, motivated, and international team at the global Headquarters of Design Hotels located in the creative Media Spree area in Berlin
We are looking forward to receiving your CV together with a motivation letter (no portfolio needed) through our career portal: https://bit.ly/2NpX54j