|Date Posted||27. November 2018|
Sales / Business Development
|Street + Number||Friedrichstraße 224|
We shape the hotel room of the future!
As the market leader for in-room tablets, more than 700 of the most renowned hotels worldwide trust us with their digital guest communication. We are now looking to expand our Pre-Sales Team in our Berlin office with a passionate Sales Manager (m/f/x) who will promote our market entry into Spain.
You want to:
- become part of our Sales Team and support our Field Sales Managers in the acquisition of new customers
- be responsible for the initial contact with C-Level decision makers in the hotel industry
- introduce SuitePad to prospective clients via telephone and convince them about customer-centric solutions
- arrange appointments for our Field Sales Managers and therefore lay the foundation to our success
- build your sales pipeline and pursue the mission of identifying potential customers to further expand our presence in the Spanish market
- be responsible for accurately tracking customer interactions and information in Salesforce
- you speak Spanish on a native level and English fluently
- you have strong communication skills and enjoy speaking on the phone
- you engage clients with a good sense of humor and natural charm
- you deliver convincing arguments in any situation with your quick perception and analytical mindset
- you are a tenacious hunter, you can overcome obstacles and don’t take no for an answer
- ideally, you have already gained previous sales experience
What to expect:
- an innovative product with global traction in a growing market
- a professional set-up with Salesforce, Outreach and other state-of-the-art tools, as well as a budget for personal development
- a structured onboarding plan, continuous individual training and regular feedback
- a company culture with flat hierarchies and a high degree of ownership
- according to your experience and qualification an appropriate fixed monthly salary of at least €2.200 plus uncapped bonuses and commission
- a modern office, right in central Berlin with an international team that shares the same goals and passion
- home office once a month, flexible working hours and regular team events
Who we are:
We are a Berlin start-up that has redefined the way hotels connect with their guests. In the hotel room of the future, you’ll find the guest directory, telephone, remote control, newspapers and room service menu all united on a single device – the SuitePad.
SuitePad will make your stay just that much more special – order breakfast to your room, make a restaurant reservation, book spa treatments, control lights and AC or explore tourist activities around town. It’s all here on the SuitePad, at the touch of a finger.
Curious to know more? Get in touch – become part of our team and shape our success story!
If you think you are a good match, please send your CV and cover letter to Elisa Mucheyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through our career page: https://www.suitepad.de/en/about-us/careers to become our Pre-Sales Manager for the Spanish market (m/f/x). We are looking forward to getting to know you.