|Date Posted||10. December 2019|
Academic / Research
|Street + Number||Großbeerenstraße 71|
We are a world-wide operating patent law firm in Kreuzberg, Großbeerenstr. 71.
Our clients include some of the best academic research institutions in Europe, exciting start-up companies, as well as large corporations.
We strive to combine deep understanding of science, broad knowledge of the law, and commercial perspective to help our clients make products that improve our lives.
We are looking to hire a scientist/engineer (MSc or equivalent) in the fields of physics, engineering, electronics or computer science or a person with similar professional background.
- Draft patent applications in the physical/engineering sciences, with a focus on medical devices, optics, IT-related and automotive inventions.
- Learn about, and practice, all aspects of the European patent system.
- Learn about the commercial aspects of intellectual property and business strategy.
What we expect from you:
- Great enthusiasm for and deep knowledge of your scientific field, and curiosity in fields you do not know yet.
- A love of language. Our work essentially is about producing very exact descriptions of inventions. Most of the work is in English.
Good working knowledge of German will help.
- A mindset that combines curiosity with uncompromising dedication to providing the very best service
- The disposition to be exact in what you do.
- The willingness to start a career that is very different from anything you already know how to do.
What we offer you:
- Great training in a job that keeps us excited since we started.
- Fair, family-friendly working conditions.
- A team that is small enough to feel welcome in and large enough to offer any support you may need.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org