|Date Posted||19. September 2018|
Admin / Operations
|Street + Number||Am Leitz-Park 4|
We are looking for a Scrum Master (m/f) to support our Team in Berlin at the earliest possible start date.
Our unique features
Today’s world is digital. For brands and companies to be successful as well as sustainable, a new kind of management consulting is needed – and a new kind of agency. We are a reliable partner at eye level and accompany our customers along their journey into a successful digital future.
Our secret of success
Our success proves us right. For this reason, we will continue to rely on flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes, an innovation-oriented work culture, creative freedom and a heterogeneous team of 80 DIA-specialists from different disciplines who are living our brand.
Take your next step with us. Become a part of a dedicated team that is driven by passion and only satisfied with the best. Start your journey into a successful career with us now and tomorrow is ours.
- Follow and support complex Scrum projects with multiple teams
- Presentations and discussions at various team- and management levels
- Constant improvement of team performance
- Support of the program management in the agile transition
Your must haves
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science (Business IT / Informatics) or comparable education/qualification
- Ideally relevant professional experience in agile software projects and certification as Scrum Master
- Experience as a coach for agile projects
- Experience in change management and XP; Lean and Kanban are no strangers to you
- You have great organizational skills and are characterized by a quick comprehension and efficient, goal-oriented way of working
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken). German language skills are an advantage
- You have a professional appearance, very good communication skills and enjoy working in a large team
- You are committed with a high level of motivation and flexibility
Your here we go
- Business language: English
- You will be part of a dynamic team with flat hierarchies that enjoys working on state-of-the-art projects
- Continuous review of your individual needs and further education objectives
- In addition to state-of-the-art office equipment, as a DIA team member you will enjoy a healthy, refreshing environment with many benefits
- We foster a cooperative way of working -we actively exchange knowledge and experiences, and help each other out when needed
- An open and flexible working environment with room for ideas and creative solutions as well as your individual needs
- We value you as an important part of our team
Experience ´working` from a completely new perspective and become part of something new. Something big. Please send your application stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible start date to:
Phone: +49 6441 38457-0
We look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you.