|Location||Berlin Mitte, Germany|
|Date Posted||12. April 2017|
IT / Software Development
N26 is the most advanced bank account in Europe and the first that you can fully manage on your smartphone. We recently received a banking license by the European Central Bank and are supported by the best venture capital investors in the world: Horizon Ventures, Valar Ventures with Peter Thiel, Axel Springer Plug&Play and others. In just 18 months we already thrilled more than 200,000 customers and leading media outlets count us among the hottest FinTech companies worldwide. Join us and take part in our success story while we shape the future of banking.
You are the owner for a broad range of features related to our mobile apps. You will take over and manage your own projects, create timelines and coordinate resources in order to enhance our core product around one of our core product fields. You will be responsible for leading a cross-functional product team.
- You are responsible for the discovery and development of new products and the improvement of existing ones
- You lead a cross-functional team and will be responsible for coordinating resources, creating project timelines, ensuring on time delivery, overseeing internal project communication and managing the releases
- You take an important role in selecting product partners and maintaining the relationship
- You are involved in creating business cases for related products
- You set KPIs and analyse adoption of new features after release
- You will play an important role in building and improving product-related processes and structures
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in mobile/web application related product management
- You have been working as a product owner in a successful start-up in the past
- You have been leading cross-functional teams and were responsible for the development and launch of mobile apps/web applications
- You have experience with Agile methodologies like Scrum or Kanban
- You are an outgoing, open-minded person and able to think visionary and motivate a team to go the extra mile, same as you do
- You have a deep understanding of the dependencies of frontend and backend development and QA processes
- You have a proper understanding of various technologies
- You have experience in defining and measuring feature related KPIs
- You are a very structured person and you are familiar with defining and improving product management related processes
- UX skills and experience with user interviews, as well as experience within FinTech startups are a big plus
- You have a fluent command of English
- Hands-on mentality to take an active role in the development of a fast-growing startup
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting and varied tasks
- Great colleagues
- A crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Flat hierarchies, as well as short and open channels of communication
- One of the most beautiful offices with modern amenities in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive remuneration + drinks and snacks for free
So, what are you waiting for? Grow with us and shape our company in the starter phase! We look forward to receiving your online application!
Since we are working with a recruiting software, we only accept online applications via our website.