|Location||Berlin Mitte, Germany|
|Date Posted||27. February 2017|
Human Resources / Recruitment
|Street + Number||Schönhauser Allee 180|
We are searching for a Talent Acquisition Manager / Senior Recruiter with end-to-end recruitment experience and knowledge in tech recruiting to help us grow our fantastic team.
We are now looking for the next great addition to our team as a Talent Acquisition Manager / Senior Recruiter.
As Talent Acquisition Manager / Senior Recruiter at GoEuro, you will...
...be part of a small, international & outstanding HR team, that´s passionate about building a great organisation. You will have the end-to-end responsibility to hire excellent people for a set of positions and work in close collaboration with your Hiring Managers and the GoEuro leadership team. Apart from that, we will work together on common projects to strengthen our Employer Brand and to lift the company to the next level.
- Have end-to-end recruitment responsibility for a defined part of the business to find and attract the best talent for GoEuro within Europe and beyond
- Develop and optimize tools, methods and processes to attract and hire top candidates
- Organise and participate in recruiting events and help us to shape our Employer Brand
- Support in key HR projects and activities to make GoEuro a top employer in the industry
You're an experienced Recruiter and want to leave big footprints in a great organization?! Fantastic! Apart from that, we would love you to have:
- A strong track record of successful recruitment in a Tech environment / company
- Solid experience in direct sourcing for niche profiles in highly competitive markets
- Conceptual strengths and analytical skills, paired with hands-on mentality
- Very good English language skills
- A university degree
- Lots of drive, charm, humor and everything else that´s needed for being a strong Recruiter and a great team member
You want to take part in building Berlin´s hottest startup with great people, superb potential and strong investors?
We are looking forward to hearing from you!