|Location||Berlin Mitte, Germany|
|Date Posted||8. March 2017|
Marketing / PR
|Street + Number||Schönhauser Allee 180|
Are you a smart and data-driven Content Marketing Manager with experience in Search Engine Optimization and a sales background? Do you have a passion for travel? Keep reading!
We are now looking for the next great addition to our team as an SEO Outreach Marketing Manger.
As an SEO Outreach Marketing Manager at GoEuro you will…
- Develop and manage SEO driven online marketing projects with a focus on the French market and create structured reports on progress and results
- Help to build sustainable relationships with media partners and bloggers
- Handle the communication with different internal and external stakeholders across mail and phone
- Be actively involved in content marketing campaigns aiming to increase GoEuro’s Brand Awareness
- Provide meaningful reports around the country of your focus (competitor and market analysis)
- Work closely with the Country Lead and our SEO experts, as well as our Marketing and PR teams to develop and execute strategies
- 2+ years working experience in the field of SEO and Online Marketing (Content and/or Outreach); additional experience in PR or Sales is considered a plus
- Fluent in both French and English; additional language skills are always highly valued in GoEuro
- You possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with the ability to collaborate effectively with your many teams across the organization
- You know your way around MS Office (Excel / Word) and you possess a well-structured, analytical mindset
- You have already gained some experience with internet media (blogs, forums) and you have a clear understanding of the social media scenery
- Experience in using LinkResearchTools, Sistrix, Ahrefs, Searchmetrics, SimilarWeb
- A dynamic startup environment with a flat hierarchy, quick decision making, and a great team from over 45 countries
- An office in the center of Berlin, right in the middle of its thriving startup scene
- Lots of nice benefits such as language lessons, yoga classes and a variety of team events and social activities
- A fantastic/challenging job with an attractive compensation package
Are you the person we are looking for? Then please click on the button below to submit your application. We're looking forward to hearing from you.