|Date Posted||5. December 2019|
|Street + Number||Ragazer str. 2|
Position available from January 2020
We are looking for an english speaking teacher for our newly opened Kindergarten. We are still developing our organisation, so you will have the opportunity to directly influence your way of working and bring in your ideas.
Who we are:
TreeHaus is a new bilingual (german-english) Kita in Wilhelmsruh, Pankow. We are caring for 21 children from 1 to 6 years-old in a friendly atmosphere.
We are working with anti-bias and situational approaches, in a semi-open groups concept: children can participate in activities within their group or across groups. Our therapy dog Rudy completes the team.
What we offer:
- unlimited contract for 20-30 hours per week
- a fair compensation
- schedule flexibility
- 30 days holidays (full-time basis) und 2 free days for Christmas and New Year
- free further education and additional paid leave to attend them
- flat hierarchy, open communication and a lot of freedom to organise your work
- a friendly and dedicated team, lovely families
What you bring:
- a recognised degree in early childhood education
- English mother tongue
- motivation to actively shape your work environment
Does it sound interesting to you? We'd love to hear from you, please send us your application at email@example.com